Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Anyone have a SOHO ROSES pic???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If so can ya send it to my email.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where is Blittz??? I bet he has something.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the What happend to Ep I can scan in the pics from that if that is any help?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Paul Blittz's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2003
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I've got a 'few'. I don't know what type of shot you want so I'll send you a small selection.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As in Paul? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, that would be our man Paul Blittz. Say "hi" Angel, he only bites on Tuesdays after 3 PM. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Paul Blittz's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2003
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Forgot to ask what the photo's needed for...nothing respectable I hope. Oh well, too late now!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know...I could use some pics of Soho. I am pretty sure Raggz needs them for a cover for the CD he probably has. Your album has gone the way of the CD-R in the trade circles, but nobody has any pictures for a cover.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Blittz...thanx.
    So why do I need the photo?
    I'm gonna throw darts at it....hehehe...Nah...
    Just to add to all the band photos I have....that's all.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never sell CDR's on ebay or all that crap.
    If ya talk to other people...I do demo trades.
    Demo trades is the route I go, cuz I get demos I dont' have for demos they don't have...it's a perfectly fair deal. Hell, if I'm gonna buy somethign off ebay for $80, when ya can just ask someone who has it and just rade soemthign for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •